Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days

Life gets so busy at times that the responsibilities of life interfere with the Loves of your life.  Cooper and I have been married for 3 months next Monday and there have been many days of fun and many days of run around to get too much done. So... these few days of SNOW, have been a huge blessing! We have chilled, snuggled, played in the snow, watched movies, and made some yummy dinners and then escaped in the Jeep for a little bit of 4 wheel drive fun.

I love off roading with Cooper. It fulfills his thrill of adventure and makes me smile to watch him be a kid again. Above was just a bit of fun we had after Waffle House! We watched Fireproof last night. It revealed a lot of struggle, but an understanding of how important the little sweet moments are for the other half of your life. The surprises and the simple thoughts are what let them know they are different from the rest of the world. Cooper is not just another person in my life, He is the other part of my heart and the one God united me with... So thank you God for these few days off just to enjoy one another. We are salt and pepper stuck together.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your days off with your hubby! I know I did too. Also, so glad to see another friend blogging! I LOVE it and hope you do too!

    You can follow me too.

    www.thepearlywhites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete